We love Chinese food at our house! Even my 4-year old will eat it. She loves broccoli, soy sauce, and egg rolls. I buy 3 bags of frozen baby broccoli florets from the Schwan’s man every month or so. This recipe can be adjusted according to your taste. More or less sweet, spicy or salty. We prefer more salty at our house, so that is how I will share this recipe. You can also add on to it, for example, green onions, sesame seeds or fresh ginger.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sriracha
- 10 oz dry angel hair pasta
- 12 oz frozen broccoli cooked according to package directions
- 1 to 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (depending on how much chicken you want)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- In a measuring cup or small bowl mix soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat water to boiling to prepare for pasta.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook chicken until done, about 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile Cook pasta and broccoli according to package directions.
- When chicken is done, move to the side or remove from pan. Cook minced garlic for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add chicken (if you removed from pan), broccoli and pasta to skillet. Pour sauce over everything and stir. Serve with egg roll.
The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
We are a participant in the Amazon service LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.