I was given a free coupon to try the new Daisy Sour Cream Squeeze Bottle, for my honest opinions. Daisy Sour cream has always been a staple in our house, and now that they have the easy squeeze bottle, we love it even more! We use Daisy Sour Cream on so many things, like baked potatoes, stews, chili, tacos, the list could go on. I also use it in lots of recipes like zucchini bread, creamy cucumbers, chicken enchiladas, and ranch dip.
A few things about the new Daisy Sour Cream Squeeze Bottle:
A Whole New Way to Add a Dollop of Daisy
Daisy® Squeeze Sour Cream gives you a whole new way to enjoy the rich, creamy topping you know and love. It’s specially designed to:
- Dispense sour cream precisely where you want it
- Keep air and impurities out, helping the good stuff stay fresh longer
- Make it easy for sour cream lovers of all ages to use
- Pack easily for any event, from cookouts and parties to picnics and the beach
- Make it simple to add a dollop of Daisy® to your favorite recipes
Here is a quick recipe that we topped with a dollop of daisy just the other day.
- Taco meat (ground hamburger seasoned with taco seasoning)
- Shredded Cheese
- Cool Ranch Doritos
- Diced Tomatoes
- Daisy Sour Cream Squeeze Bottle
Crush the Doritos in a bowl, then top with remaining ingredients. Easy Peasy!