Why I Prefer Swagbucks
I will have to admit when I first started out there were lots of ways to earn Swagbucks. So, I built up some money in the beginning pretty quickly. But about a week into it, I was struggling to make money. I mostly did surveys, and you can get very discouraged when you don’t qualify for one survey after another. If you are losing patience, just step away, either look at other ways to earn or leave the site altogether. Knowing this, I still think Swagbucks is the best survey/shopping/and more site to earn money.
How to Earn Money on Swagbucks
There are several ways to earn money on Swagbucks, and going over their website is a good way to learn more about it. But, I wanted to list some of my favorite ways to earn money on the site.
- Surveys. Surveys are one of the most popular ways to earn money. Though surveys can sometimes be frustrating, they can also be very rewarding. I’ve earned $20 on some surveys, though that does not happen often. Some surveys can also lead you to a new money making site, such as Panel Polls, one of my other favorite ways to make extra money. There are plenty of other survey sites out there, but I’ve come down to using Swagbucks pretty exclusively. I’ve earned $160.00 from surveys, plus more from links to outside sources like Panel Polls.
- Searching. Set Swagbucks as your search engine and earn money for searching! I earn money almost daily using their search engine. I’ve earned up to 100 Swagbucks for one search, that’s $1.00 cash.
- Shopping. I wish I could always remember to use Swagbucks when I shop! Sometimes I forget and use my phone to shop or book hotel rooms. You can also set up the swagbar on your browser to automatically alert you to sites that earn you Swagbucks. Download the SwagButton Browser extension to be alerted when you are on a website that earns you SB for your purchase There are so many sites that earn you money for shopping, including hotels and other travel sites. It’s even better than Ebates! If you coupon you can earn money printing and using your coupons from Swagbucks. I’ve earned almost $48.00 using Swagbucks to shop.
- Daily Poll. You don’t earn much from this one, but I make it a habit to answer the Daily Poll every day that I log into Swagbucks.
- Discover. This is a great way to try out new products while earning a few Swagbucks. Sometimes you can earn $20 or more using this option on Swagbucks. A few things I have discovered on Swagbucks including Stitch Fix, Nature Box, LeTote, Hello Fresh, Dollar Shave Club, Third Love (the best bras ever!) and several others.
- There are several other ways to earn money on Swagbucks, such as watching videos, playing games and completing tasks. I’ve listed my favorite activities and what was most profitable to me.
What is your favorite way to make extra money?
*This post contains affiliate links.